Spring Cleaning Checklist
Spring is just around the corner! Is your home ready for warmer weather, fresh air, and sunshine? Get your home ready for spring with this spring cleaning checklist.
• Wash light fixtures and lamps
• Dust ceiling fans
• Dust ceiling corners, crown molding and baseboards
• Dust bookcases and shelves
• Vacuum and shampoo carpet
• Sweep and deep clean hardwood, tile and linoleum
• Clean windows and window screens
• Wash window blinds
• Touch up paint
• Pressure wash decks, patios and siding
• Replace batters in smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
With these items ticked off your list of things to do, you can now open your home’s windows and welcome spring head on from the comfort of a clean home.Not enough time to finish every task on the list? No worries! Bubbles can help you get it done. Call today to see what spring cleaning tasks we can do for you.
Posted March 3, 2017